Subject: Re: [Leica] special tool.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 07:24:02 -0600

Go to this site to find the special tool:

http://www.micro-tools.com/

http://www.micro-tools.com/Merchant2/e_special.htm

I used the European site but I think the US site has more selection.

The magnifier uses the threads inside the eyepiece (for vision correction
lenses). You do not have to remove the eyepiece.

John Collier