Subject: Re: [Leica] Investment decisions......
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@home.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 08:50:21 -0600

Frank,

If you bought $1000 worth of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be
worth $49.

On the other hand, if you bought $1000 worth of Budweiser (the beer, not
the stock) one year ago, drank all the beer, and traded in the cans for
the nickel deposit, you would have $79.

I advise you to start drinking heavily, and recycle.

Regards,

Greg