Subject: Re: [Leica] 1.25x magnifier "in person
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 00:19:29 -0700

I've been struggling with this since getting a Leica SLR.
As far as I can tell, the break point for me is at 90mm.
50mm is almost always better on the M3 (easier to focus and compose).
90MM is usually better on the SLR (particularly up close), but better on the
M3 in low light or when you want to see what's outside the lens coverage.

Why do you feel that a SLR is better at 50mm?

Mike

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] 1.25x magnifier "in person)