Subject: [Leica] Leica M lens cam modification
From: "hans siddharta" <hsiddharta@cbn.net.id>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:56:50 +0700

Dear Luggers,

this is regarding leica M lens cam.
Instead of grinding the lens cam, [for example on M2, so that the 50mm lens
will show 35mm frame (this is just an example)], is there any way to do the
opposite? somehow adding the cam a little bit (around 0.5mm)?

I have one particular lens that not showing exactly 50mm frame, just shifted
a bit towards 35mm.  I don't want to adjust the camera frame showing
adjustement since all my other lenses are showing the frames properly.

Will some epoxy/glue be acceptable?

thanks in advance
- --
hans