Subject: [Leica] Bungalow Bill - the continuing story
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 08:23:49 +1000

Hi all,

Just a reminder that entries for this years FOM2 selection close at
the end of OCTOBER. That's not too far away now, so if you want to be
part of this growing project, now's the time.

I am also calling for those who will be able to help judge the
submissions in November to send me an e-Mail, so that I can put you
on a sublist.

The duties will not be overly arduous. I intend to create a board on
the web with the entire set of submissions. To judge the entries, you
would need to spent enough time to look through the selection of
about 300 - 350 (I hope), and choose 20. You then send me the list of
your 20 choices, and I will then put all the votes together for a
final 100 top images for the first year of the project.

You do not vote for your own images, and you do not have to have
submitted any in order to be part of the judging. I need at least 50
of you, and at present I have 12, so do consider getting further
involved with the project, and if you have already agreed, please
disregard this, as it is a batch e-Mail to all registered project
photographers, all of whom are "eligible" vote.

The gallery is steadily growing, and if you haven't visited lately,
have a look -- perhaps you think you could do better.

cheers and here's luck

Replies: Reply from "Paul Jones" <nrg666@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Bungalow Bill - the continuing story)