Subject: [Leica] Re: Newbie with defective R6.2
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:40:51 -0700

Simon,

I have been using Leica heavily since 1974. R cameras from 1976 through
today. All purchased new. I have never had a single problem with any R
camera, R3 through R7. Thousands of rolls of film.

I have never heard of an R6.2 problem of any kind. Ever. Sounds like the
pressure plate on your camera (ex camera) slipped by QC which can happen
with anything. Even Rolls Royce.

Go get your new camera. You won't be sorry.

Jim

At 06:08 PM 9/27/2001 +0100, Simon Hollington wrote:
>Hi,
>
>         I'm new to the list and have recently purchased a
>new R6.2.

<snip>