Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: 75/1.4
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:35:14 -0400

2001-09-27-15:20:48 B. D. Colen:
> Yes, it's a fabulous piece of glass...but what will you be using it
> for...?

He's got a point there.  It's rarely the first lens I reach for, and
when I do it's often that I'm kind of forcing myself because I know
the pictures it takes can look really sweet, rather than that I want
its particular perspective.  And when the 50/75 frameline pair is up,
I habitually use the 50 frame -- I have to pay particular atention to
remember to use the right lines.  And the focus ring can be a little
stiff.

But, still -- the pictures can look great!

Message from Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com> ([Leica] Re: 75/1.4)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: 75/1.4)