Subject: [Leica] Wedding photos
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:01:53 +1000

Now for something a little photographic.

I was asked to take some colour candid photos at a wedding
recently.  You can see the results at:

<http://4020.net/pswed>

As I note on the site, the big lesson/surprise on the
day was just how well Fuji 800P can handle bright light
and contrasty situations!  I usually considered this
film to be a cheaper, also-ran subsitute.  Not Any More!

Also, another thing realised on the day.  When you're
shooting lots of film in a hurry then it pays to always
rewind them fully into the can.  Almost trashed an
exposed roll when I realised that I accidentally reloaded
it while my attention was distracted while talking to
one of the guests.  Serious oops.

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth

<http://4020.net>    -> photos, 360° panoramic vrs, sounds