Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford delta 100 dev. suggestions
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:45:12 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 26/09/01 15:05:27 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
henryambrose@home.com a écrit :

> Hello Mark,
>
>  I have not tried Delta 100 in this developer. I have used Delta 400. The
>  reason for using it with 400 is to cut back highlight development while
>  maintaining overall development and it does that very well.
>
>  Generally when using 2 bath developers you use the same or very similar
>  times for most films. I suspect that Delta 100 would work well but I am
>  happy with it in DDX so I can't say from experience. If you try it let us
>  hear how it works for you.
>
>  Best,
>  Henry

Hello Henri . Do you know of a combination of film / developer / paper
that would give me a warm result . What i like is that oldy look of
the 60's !
My knowledge in lab technique is poor , and I want to improve on that .
I've recently moved and found a nice photo 10 mn from home ( walking )
so I will have more time to practice .
Thanks for advice .

Jo Goodtimes , France