Subject: [Leica] Leica Pictures from the Wonderful World of Wigstock
From: "Jim Shulman" <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:40:49 -0400

You've heard of Wigstock, the movie.  If not, it's an annual drag festival
in New York's piers, for those with lots of time, Dynel, and no particular
interest in Jerry Lewis. Takes us back to those carefree days of September,
Labor Day Sunday, to be exact, when Pier 54 was the site of the last blowout
event for Lady Bunny and her cohorts.  She's evidently over it--so I suppose
these photos are of an historic nature.  Lately Pier 54 has served a far
grimmer purpose.

If you like the Pursuit of Happiness, you can find it here!

http://members.tripod.com/wigstuck/

Pictures were taken with an M2 and pre-ASPH Summicron 35 for the most part,
with a few Elmar C 90 shots as well.

Pictures are (from left to right)

Miss Rosa Parks Sausage
My Boyfriend's Back (could use a new dipilatory)
East of Barbara Eden
Patti, Maxine, and LaVerne
Miss Mary Special-Kay
Summer Melons