Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New aviation rules
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 07:47:38 -0400 (EDT)

adam,

sorry to hear about that.

i don't know if you normally do this, but i would definitely contact
proof the roll to see if there are any artifacts outside the picture
area.  i might even proof a strip with another "clean" D3200 strip
to see if there is a fog difference.  finally, if access to a densitometer
were available, i'd check Film base + fog versus a "clean" roll to see
if there's any difference.

i'd just hate not knowing!

- -rei