Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG FORUM ?
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 02:19:13 EDT

In a message dated Mon, 24 Sep 2001 07:05:59  British Summer Time, V8PWR@aol.com writes:

> Hello group .
> Can someone tell me what exactly is the Lug Forum .
> It looks like talking about everything but Leica .
> How can I unsubscribe from that group ?
> Thanks very much .
>
> JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE

Jo

My understanding is that it is exactly what you describe, and an effort by Brian to get all the politics about the WTC and its aftermath off the LUG. Seems to have worked pretty well. All those who want can rant and rave over there is much as they want. I also understand that it is a temporary thing and will be defunct once they have got fed up with each other.

Gerry (UK)
www.gerrywalden.co.uk