Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New aviation rules
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 21:33:03 -0700

on 9/20/01 4:22 PM, Mike Durling at durling@widomaker.com thoughtfully
wrote:

> To put this thread somewhat back on topic, this afternoon going through
> security at Detroit Metro Airport they wouldn't hand inspect film in a
> plastic bag.  It had to go through the scanner.  I got a bit of a patting
> down too.  I can't swear that the two were related but I didn't see anyone
> else getting the once over like I did.

Flying out of Sacramento and Green Bay this week I had the same experience -
they were requiring everything to go through the scanner. No hand checking
of anything. I'll be interested to see what the effect will be on the Delta
3200 will be.

Adam

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: New aviation rules)