Subject: [Leica] Tri elmar shot
From: Craig Semetko <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:04:27 -0700

Nathan,

Thanks very much for your comment. Unfortunately, I have not taken the time
necessary to master of even become passable at scanning my shots. It is very
frustrating to show work that doesn't fully come across on the monitor, but
right now I'm concentrating my efforts on getting getting good negatives.
Hopefully, I'll get a little better and show more stuff very soon.

Thanks again and best to you and all,

Craig