Subject: [Leica] Canonet 28 questions :)
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:33:53 -0400

I know that I'm breaking the rules by asking a non-Leica question but I just
procured a Canonet 28 rangefinder (can't afford a Leica M6 yet argh)...
basically the unit doesn't come with a battery and there is no shutter speed
control because there are only two functions: aperture priority and fully
automatic (which doesn't work without that dreaded mercury battery).

Since I can't control the shutter speed without a battery should I assume
that the Canonet 28 works at the default shutter speed of 1/30 sec? that
would mean that I can control aperture speed and still use the flash unit :)

alfie

Replies: Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Canonet 28 questions :))