Subject: [Leica] Re: FS - Noctilux
From: phuang@pmsoft.com.sg
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:59:33 +0800

Hi all,

I have a Noctilux for sale which is in excellent condition with perfect
glass (as far as I can see).  Performance is definitely 100%!  Asking for
US$1400.  Shipping by UPS insured would be US$40 to anywhere around the
world.  If you are in Singapore, it would be personally hand delivered of
course :  ).

The noct is the version which a detachable hood.  Comes with hood, back cap
and front caps.  No box or instructions.

Any interest please email me privately at phuangsgp@yahoo.com.  Photos
taken with this lens can be seen at the Leica User community at MSN.  My
user id there is PaulH.

Cheers,

Paul