Subject: [Leica] Bubbling under black chrome on M6
From: "Edward Mortimer" <munkfishy2k@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:10:11 +0000

Today a customer in our store showed me his Leica M6 he was thinking to part
ex. I noticed that under the black chrome on the body of the camera were
what seemed like very small bubbles in places under the black chrome. These
only appeared on the toplate, but in various areas around it. Has anyone
come across this kind of thing before? My collegue said it must have been
done at manufacture (which i find hard to believe, but possible perhaps?) Or
is it due to exposure to the eliments in some way. I was just very puzzled
when i saw it and thought i would post this message to try and shed some
light on the matter.

Regards
Edd