Subject: Re: [Leica] Tripods in France
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:38:26 +0200

I was surprised how liberal the Louvre is with photography when I visited there
earlier this year. Not only are you allowed to bring in your gear, but there
seemed to be no restrictions on flash use in front of the paintings. When we got
to the Mona Lisa it was impossible to see her up close because of all the
Japanese tourists taking pictures of each other in front of the painting with
their P&S camera.

Nathan

Lionel Venturini wrote:

> Tripods are often forbidden in french museums, but not on street photography

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch