Subject: Re: [Leica] Help! R8 and 3 Cam Lens Question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:46:05 -0600

Hi George,

It is often difficult to decipher where a post is coming from. This is an
international list so I hate to assume anyone is in the US if I do not know
for sure. I am not and any advice to send it to NJ would not be helpful for
me or anyone else not in the US. Having said all that in explanation, yes,
send it to NJ. You may be surprised to find they fix it for free.

John Collier