Subject: Re: [Leica] Hotel room film processing
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 07:11:47 -0500

Setting up in a hotel room is worth it for the expression on the
chambermaid's face when they knock on your door, you open it, and
they look in. They smell the smell. They see the black plastic over
the windows. And you hand them a bunch of wet towels with yellow
stains on them. You tell them all you need are clean towels and thank
you very much.
Talkabout "priceless".
John Fulton
Fort Worth
PS--The toilet is often referred to as a place to wash film.
Actually, it's a great place to set the enlarger.

Message from "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Hotel room film processing)