Subject: RE: [Leica] IE 6
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:06:57 -0700

Oh yeah, I know that it wouldn't stop a savvy PC computer user. But how many
of them are there? ;-)
But by having the script in place, if they are determined to grab an image
for whatever purpose, they'll probably right click. Then, they are warned
about the copyright. If they make a further attempt thru the cache, you have
good ammunition against them if you need to pursuer things legally.
IE 6 is INVITING people to save any image.
IMO, that really bites.

Jay Burleson
"Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning!" J. M. Barrie
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/