Subject: [Leica] Help! R8 and 3 Cam Lens Question
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:44:08 -0600

Has anyone experienced any problems with their R8's LCD aperture
readouts at settings of F2 or F2.8 on (non rom) 3 cam lenses?

I have one 3 cam lens which produces a LCD reading of F3.4 when the lens
is set at the largest setting of F2.8 (occurs in all R8 modes). All
other stopped down readouts on this lens seem correct. My other 3 cams
lenses when combined with my R8 do not produce such a result?

All advice appreciated.

Regards,

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta