Subject: RE: [Leica] R8 generations/revisions
From: "Nguyen, Olivier T [AMSTA-AR-CCF]" <onguyen@pica.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:26:01 -0400

John,
I think my camera is "GREY" since i buy it from HONGKONG and i do not see
any stamp.  I bought my new anway.  so anything wrong i either send back to
hongkong or send to germany for warranty service.
by the way, if anything is manufacture defect, would the cost of fixing is
not charge against the customer ?
Olivier