Subject: Re: [Leica] An overdue appreciation of Gilles Peress (long)
From: Phil Stiles <stiles@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 22:08:27 -0400

pmjensen wrote:

> Iąd like to call the LUG's attention to the work of a very fine Leica photojournalist, Gilles Peress,

Thanks for that long and thoughtful post, Peter. For what it's worth,
I've read that Peress also shoots with a Fuji GA-645Zi. It makes sense,
as that camera is a wide angle to normal range finder, with zoom lens
and auto focus, no doubt very handy for bringing back high quality
images under chaotic shooting conditions.
Rerards,
Phil Stiles NH USA