Subject: [Leica] Re:What is cross-processing?
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:31:40

My lab, which was good up to this moment, developed my Velvia slides in C-41
process. It was done by accident, and on film the pink color is dominant.
After scan there is no way to bring the proper colors back. They printed few
samples directly or via Adobe Photoshop, all look terrible. But the B&W
prints look great.

Victor
Earth, Solar System
http://communities.msn.ca/VictorPhoto