Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: What is cross-processing?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:19:02 -0700

><Snip>
> I figure the way things move, cross-processing, considered cutting-edge
> cool in the late 80s and then mortifyingly dorky, is about due to become
> retro-knowing-snigger-recool (the way green and particularly baby-blue
> polyester leisure suits became cutting-edge cool a couple of years ago).
>
> And then there's the whole Chihuahua question.  But that's for another
> essay.

I'm sure now, Jeff there is a cross-processed filter for Photoshop which is freeware.
You get a draw full of womens underwear at the touch of a button! As an algorithm.
In extreme dayglow colors!
Might show though a brooks brothers shirt!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/