Subject: [Leica] You're invited!
From: Yahoo! Clubs <clubsbot@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:05:17 PDT

Hello!

You have been invited by wangalb to join the Listed
Yahoo! Club named "Alfie Wang's Leica Photos".

To become a member of this club, just go to the
Web address below:
http://edit.clubs.yahoo.com/config/sjg?.k=9D33ba77ecccMBSZ

wangalb also sent you a personal message:
"I decided to open up a yahoo gallery for my upcoming Leica photos :) Thanks."

You need to go to the address above to join,
but you can first take a look by going to:
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/alfiewangsleicaphotos

You can learn more about wangalb by
looking at the Yahoo! Public Profile:
http://profiles.yahoo.com/wangalb

Note: This invitation will expire after 7 days, or after
being used.

A Yahoo! Club is a great way to bring friends, family or
anyone you know together using the latest in Web
technologies. Club members are able to take advantage of
a club's private chat room, message boards and other
features. You can also create your own free club focused
on any interest, such as hobbies, families and industry
associations.

Clubs are either listed or unlisted. Listed clubs are
available to the public while unlisted clubs are
available exclusively to those who receive invitations.

If you have no interest in joining this club, there is
no need for you to do anything. You will not be
enrolled as a member.

Thanks,

The Yahoo! Clubs team
http://clubs.yahoo.com/

P.S. If you need some help on getting started, go to:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/clubs/