Subject: RE: [Leica] R8 generations/revisions
From: "Nguyen, Olivier T [AMSTA-AR-CCF]" <onguyen@pica.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:19:49 -0400

John,
you say that the R8 come with five year warranty for USA or just for any
country?  and if something wrong in that 5 years period, customer just send
the camera to leica in German for warranty or send to dealer ?
I am very confuse with leica warranty such as passport, import, usa etc.
god know what else.
please advice
Olivier