Subject: Re: [Leica] What is cross-processing?
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:32:17 -0500

>LUGers,
>
>I came across an interview with a photographer who said he used
>cross-processing to increase contrast.  His commercial pictures (skis and
>ski boots) are grainy, have burned out highlights and saturated colors.
>What is cross-processing?
>
>Thanks
>Jonathan Lee

Cross processing is using a color neg film and processing in transparency
chemicals or the other way around. You'll have to give it a try to see
what your particular film does when handled this way. Pretty whacky
results are the result. Or use Photoshop if you have no reservations
about "doing it in camera"

Cross processing is soooo 90s.
; >)

Henry