Subject: RE: [Leica] SonC's Cat PAW #37
From: "Nguyen, Olivier T [AMSTA-AR-CCF]" <onguyen@pica.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:22:00 -0400

Sonny,

are you sure that your black cat is "Here, she's seen guarding the cookbook
collection over the past weekend" or she just too hungry and try to find
some good food via your cookbook ?
just kidding

by the way, you use 800 asa films and does it have a lot of grain if you
print as big as 11x14 ?
Olivier