Subject: [Leica] SonC's Cat PAW #37
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:47:46 -0500

OK, time to shift gears.  Here's a shot of my black cat.  Shot
according to the Leica CL meter on Fuji 800 Xtra, available light.

Belinna became a part of our household after I captured her with my
bare hands in the wilds of New Orleans, behind Mandina's Restaurant.
She still has a taste for Italian food, though our move to
Natchitoches has allowed her to savor wild game and a particular
favorite, Mockingbird.

My Picture this week:
http://www.sonc.com/paw/belinna.htm
 Index to my Picture a week:
http://www.sonc.com/paw

Regards.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try,
sometimes you might just find you can get what you need."
The Stones

Replies: Reply from Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu> (Re: [Leica] SonC's Cat PAW #37)