Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 50th Anniversary
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen2001@yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 07:41:57 -0400 (EDT)

Amazing, Ted - Congrats! And what's even more amazing
is that they've been 50 years of meaningful photos,
many of which people will long remember...

As in...At a major medical meeting in Glasgow last
week I asked a Canadian medical writer, who looked to
be in his late 50s, if perhaps he knew of you, or had
run into you at some point...He hadn't. Then I told
him that you had made the iconic photo of Trudeau
slidding down the banister... "He must be really
somthing, if he took that photo," the medical writer
replied...

B. D.