Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New aviation rules
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 18:18:01 -0600

You have to ask! I pulled out my ziplocked film, smiled at the attendant and
put it right in front of him. Unfortunately, just then my two year needed
attending. I turned back in time to see it disappearing down into the bowels
of the x-ray machine. My normally placid composure dissolved quickly and, I
am ashamed to say, I gave the attendant a bit of tongue lashing. Poor chap
probably thought I was trying to show him some make-up samples.

John Collier