Subject: [Leica] Darkroom ventilation
From: "tm" <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 15:10:49 -0700

Tomorrow I am going to build an approximately 8 x 6 foot wood-based darkroom
in my garage due to a lack of room in my house and too much dust in the
overall garage space. Since the temperature therein reaches up to 100 in the
late summer, I need intermittent cool air. Can someone recommend a portable
air conditioner, not wall mounted, that won't break my bank account? (I'd
rather spend less than $300). BTW, I bought the Sharper Image air purifier
that Jim Brick recommended. Thanks.

Terry