Subject: [Leica] Re: Filter Factors
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 12:46:09 -0700

Use a camera with a TTL meter. M6, any R camera, and let the camera worry
about it.

For my 4x5 camera, I use a Gossen Luna Pro Digital. It will read the filter
and program the filter compensation into the meter. It seems to be right on
and sometimes disagrees with the info that is on or comes with the filter.
They couldn't put "factor = 1.83x or 2.36x. But the Gossen can read that
and set itself up appropriately.

Love that Gossen Luna Pro Digital for outside work, the Luna Star F2 for
inside work. Same electronics, different package.

Jim