Subject: [Leica] My week 37 image...
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 15:55:30 +0200

...was not taken in Week 37, in fact it was not even taken this year.
But I need to acknowledge the tragedy in the U.S. this week, and I
decided to do it by showing the glorious Manhattan skyline as it once
was and as I am sure it will be again. I took this shot 10 years ago, on
the way from Brooklyn to New Jersey where I was living at the time:

http://www.wajsman.com/37.jpg

Complete PAW index is at:

http://www.wajsman.com/

and comments are welcome and appreciated as always.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland