Subject: Re: [Leica] Canadian/US relationship
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 10:24:40 +0200

Right on! I lived in Buffalo, N.Y. in 1979-80 and again in 1983-84 and
witnessed the friendship between the two countries on a daily basis. Especially
after the Canadian assistance to the U.S. during the Teheran hostage crisis the
outpouring of pro-Canada sentiment on the U.S. side of the border was amazing.
It is fully appropriate the the main border crossing in Buffalo is called the
Peace Bridge.

Nathan

Fred Sears wrote:

> We love Canada - participated in the Tur de l'Isle 2 years ago - people are
> friendly, food is great.  Anyone who doesn't like Canada has never been
> there.
> --

- --
Nathan Wajsman