Subject: [Leica] SA lens hood problem
From: "Simon" <sim00@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 18:46:28 +0800

Hello,

I just got a used Super Angulon 21mm 3.4 with lens hood (12501).  The
problem is when I mount the hood onto the lens, the plastic funnel is not
horizontal and is turned by about twenty degrees.  Twisting the plastic part
could not get it back to horizontal as it is very firmly fixed to the metal
mounting ring.  Does anyone know how I could turn the funnel back to
horizontal?

Thanks,
Simon Cheong

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] SA lens hood problem)