Subject: Re: [Leica] Green Leafe--repose
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 23:38:14 -0500

Chandos,
  Thank you for posting that image of the child,  It is a
moving image and a perfect one to calm me

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown/photography/New/john
_and_elenore.htm

I just now returned  from shooting a vigil at our
University.  These kids would have been at a pep rally
before tomorrow's game; the game is cancelled and more than
1000 students showed up to sing, pray, and wonder about
tomorrow.  I hope I did them justice with my camera.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

Message from Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu> ([Leica] Green Leafe--repose)