Subject: Re: [Leica] Terror
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:31:09 -0700

><Snip> . Their acts two days ago made 'war' with them politically possible and
> probably essential in a way that it had not been previously (it would have
> upset too many nations the US didn't want to upset - Russia, China,
> Pakistan, Saudi Arabia). In a sense it was a huge own goal by the
> extremists, because it finally mobilized world opinion against them,
> something the Allies had failed to do for a decade.
>
> But everyone should realise that arguing that God is on our side, or that
> Bin Laden or Sadaam Hussein are crazed madmen is simply rhetoric. God
> doesn't vote, period.
>
> In the end it all comes down to imposing political will by force.
> --
> John Brownlow
>
> http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

You are saying that sure make war but don't think God is on your side becuase
Everyone has an agenda which makes perfect sense to them.
Killing for any reason is bad. Real bad.
My vibe is these terrreist people are deranged, off base hate filled people.
"Good" is not in their category.
For us to claim we represent "good" maybe that's too much to bite off.
I think we're OK. Our heart is in the right place.
And they very much not. Simplistic perhaps that's all I've got.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/