Subject: Re: [Leica] Terror
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:47:26 -0700

Tarek Charara wrote:

> Yes, you are right. This is nothing personal, I'm just fed up with all the
> false propaganda from all sides. I don't intend to insult anyone.
>
> Tarek

Of course I am aware, Tarek that the Israelis are far from reproach and have be
widely criticized often justly from all sides. This is a small country
surrounded by sworn enemies. I am not rabidly pro Israel. I weigh each issue,
each event.

But what we've got here is a catastrophe on American soil and a fellow comes on
with a big peace pose and then slips a micky in as if if Israeli were a little
nicer to those poor Palestinians then all those dead people would be having
breakfast with their families instead of being buried in rubble.

It's the Jews fault certainly that this huge catastrophe has fallen on us! ?
That's why i used the term "anti-Semitism". Lets blame the Jews again.

It aint the fault of the Jews, Lads and Lassies.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/