Subject: Re: [Leica] Terror
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen2001@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:50:17 -0400 (EDT)

Ran in the Miami Herald. It's a real old-fashioned
flag waver...which is always a bit scary, but on this
day does indeed seem appropriate. It isin much much
much longer form the apocryphal quote attributed,
first in the movie Tora! Tora! Tora!, and then again
in the excrable Pearl Harbor, to Admiral Yamamoto, the
Harvard-educated architect of Pearl Harbor:

"I fear that all we have accomplished is that we have
awakened a sleeping tiger."