Subject: [Leica] Terror
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 08:08:02 -0600

I have strong opinions about external and internal policies of the Israeli
and Arab governments and their actions over the last fifty years. However,
this is not the forum to be discussing them so I will not be. Suffice to say
there seem to be a large number of twits on both sides. The hijackers most
likely were battle-hardened, indoctrinated, (at one time US supplied and
trained) veterans of the Afghan war. They are not ordinary people regardless
of religious affiliations or racial origins. There are a good many of them
out there still. Be prepared for a rough couple of decades.

John Collier