Subject: Re: [Leica] Terror
From: Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:55:03 -0700

You seem to conveniently forget that those lands were occupied by Israel in
response to attacks by it's neighbors.  If a nation is attacked and gains
land through the defeat of its attackers it is not unreasonable to expect
the attacked to keep that land.  The U.N., in my opinion has done nothing in
an even-handed and constructive way to resolve this issue.