Subject: Re: [Leica] Berry Berenson
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen2001@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:18:21 -0400 (EDT)

Right, Daniel, we obviously are not - the same person.
I would not have posted the cover in the first place -
who, frankly, gives a damn that one of the undoubtedly
10s of thousands of victims of this horror once had a
Life Mag cover? I'd be much more interested in knowing
something about any of the unknown folks who, it
seems, thwarted the terrorists attempt to fly a fourth
plane into a target in Washington, D.C.

I don't think that, if someone is, quite frankly,
silly enough to worry about Ms B.'s photo credits,
they should consider it rude, heartless, etc., for me
or anyone else to comment on that photography.

I stated quite clearly that the death of Ms. Berenson
was a tragedy, just as the death of a janitor at one
of the Wall Street megafirms with offices in the WTC
was a tragedy. Give it a rest, please.

B. D.