Subject: Re: [Leica] Terror
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:38:01 +0200

le 13.09.2001 11:06, Mark Rabiner à mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com a écrit :

> THEIR man in Arabia and represents a determined unbalanced bias toward Arab
> and
> not Israeli interests.

To be quite honest, this must be quite a change from the usual image we get
here in Europe. The poor Israelis that are attacked by the palestinians etc.
etc... An unbalanced bias towards Israeli interests and not Palestinian
interests. (Yes, I do distinguish between a Palestinian, a Lebanese, a
Syrian... All Arabs and most of them semites)

Come on Mark, You cannot ignore the fact that Israel is and has been known
for NOT respecting the UN resolutions concerning the palestinians and the
region. There is nothing anti-semitic there.

Tarek