Subject: Re: [Leica] pictures of September 11, 2001...
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:38:26 +0800

I believe it was the debate over the usefulness of the missile defense
shield when any terrorist can pack a 747 with nuclear war heads and ram
it into any large US city.  We see now this is a likely scenerio.

Replies: Reply from Charles Mégnin <charly@theblueplanet.org> (Re: [Leica] pictures of September 11, 2001...)