Subject: Re: [Leica] Terror
From: "Howard Sanner" <flagstad@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:30:40 +0000

>To lump all Muslims, people of Arab blood or anyone
>who "looks" that way, as a suspect or the enemy would be a
>repulsive and horrific mistake by any patriotic US citizen.

   I hate to contribute to this thread, but I would like to make
one important point that I haven't seen anyone make anywhere, on
LUG or elsewhere, yet.

   That is that not all Arabs are Muslims. There is a significant
percentage who practice other religions, various Christian sects
(I personally know several Roman Catholics and a Coptic
Christian) and Zoroastrianism among them.

						Howard Sanner
						flagstad@mindspring.com