Subject: [Leica] The Day(s) after
From: "tlianza" <tlianza@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:16:00 -0400

Hello Leica Users,

I have read all the political discussion on this group and I feel, for this
group, we should channel our comments through images, not words.  In the
next few weeks and months we will be assaulted by a barrage of tragic images
and sad stories.  I challenge all of you to build a page like :

www.lianza.org/tlphotos/Day(s)after.html

Make these pages a place to go so that we can still see the beauty and
warmth that life in these United States can bring.  Let your page reflect
humor or peace.  Leave the pain for another page.

Let's focus on the image....

Tom Lianza
Technical Director
Sequel Imaging Inc.