Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW Special Edition
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:01:00 -0700

To help John out, here is the correct url for his PAW site:
http://www.showplace.com.au/jamiet/PAW/paw.html
This is his addition for this week:
http://www.showplace.com.au/jamiet/PAW/Terrorism.html
A very moving image. Thank you for sharing it.

Jay Burleson
"Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning!" J. M. Barrie
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/